1. Which American figure skater won gold in the 2002 Salt Lake City games, beating out heavy favorite Michelle Kwan?
2. Which American gymnast won gold in the 2012 London games for her floor exercise to the tune of Hava Nagila?
3. Who won Israel’s first Olympic medal at the 1992 Barcelona games?
4. Which 12-time Olympic medalist became the oldest swimmer to ever earn a spot on the U.S. Olympic team at the age of 41?
5. Which Ukrainian figure skater won gold at the Lillehammer games in 1994—the same year Tonya Harding orchestrated an attack on Nancy Kerrigan?
6. Which American gymnast clinched gold for Team USA at the 1996 Atlanta games by earning a 9.712 on the vault despite her sprained ankle?
7. Who won Israel’s first and only gold medal in the 2004 Athens games?
8. Which sprinters were replaced at the last minute by African American runners Jesse Owens and Ralph Metcalfe in the 4×100 relay at the 1936 Berlin games to comply with Hilter’s ban on Jewish athletes?
9. How many Olympic medals has Israel won?
10. Which American weight lifter, who won gold at the 1956 Melbourne games, is also an ordained cantor?
11. Which American figure skater, who won silver at the 2006 Turin games, has appeared in numerous television shows and movies, including the reality show Project Runway and Ben Stiller’s Blades of Glory?
12. Wrestler Karoly Karpati and fencers Attila Petschauer and Endre Kabos all represented which country in “Hilter’s Games” in 1936, before being sent to labor camps during the Holocaust?
13. Legendary American swimmer Mark Spitz won how many gold medals at the 1972 Summer Olympics—a record he held until Michael Phelps defeated it in the 2008 Beijing Games?
14. Which French swimmer competed in the 1948 London Games after surviving the Holocaust?
15. Which Olympic Games were the site of a terrorist attack in which 11 members of the Israeli Olympic team were taken hostage and killed?
16. Which Jewish tennis player, who won bronze at the 1988 Olympics in Seoul, later went on to mentor tennis stars such as Andre Agassi, Andy Roddick and Andy Murray?
17. Which British runner won a gold medal for the 100-meter spring in the 1924 Paris Olympics, a story that later became the inspiration for the 1981 film, Chariots of Fire?
18. Which Hungarian gymnast was rescued from the Holocaust by Raoul Wallenberg, and went on to compete in the 1952 Games, where she earned four of her 11 career medals?
19. How many gold medals did Jews win at the first modern Olympic Games in Athens in 1896?
20. Which four-time Olympic gold medalist lit the torch at the opening ceremony of the Maccabiah Games in 2009?
To view the answers, click here.