Moment's 2008 Election Issue Now Online
Our September/October issue is now available online. In it you’ll find:
- In Religion & the Supreme Court we offer up a comprehensive assessment of whether and how a justice’s faith affects his or her legal decisions. Some of the nation’s most prominent legal thinkers, Jeffrey Toobin, Jeffrey Rosen, Eugene Volokh, Laurence Tribe, Abner Mikvah, Jamie Raskin, Wendy Webster Williams, Marci Hamilton and Douglas Kmiec, discuss.
- Kirk Douglas and his views on Judaism
- Readers’ arguments for Sens. Barack Obama and John McCain from our presidential poll
- Where the word “l’chaim“ comes from
- Columnists including Naomi Ragen and Eric Alterman
- And more
You can always subscribe to Moment in just a few clicks here.
And remember, we love your input! Write to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave your comments here.